Over 8,000 people have taken our course, Achieving Top Search Engine Positions. Here’s what one of them had to say about the experience:
“This was the first class I have taken in well over 10 years. I was nervous, but it was great! Easy to read, easy to understand and very satisfying with what I wanted to learn!”
Achieving Top Search Engine Positions teaches the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to anyone interested in getting more traffic to their website — and who doesn’t want that?
In the following video, Chris Minnick talks about the topics covered by the class and about his approach to Search Engine Optimization.
Over 12 lessons in 6 weeks, we cover a wide range of SEO topics, including:
- understanding search engines
- choosing keywords
- creating and finding great content
- structuring your site for maximum SEO
- the importance of mobile optimization and page speed
- submitting your site to search engines
- monitoring your search engine placements
- promoting your site offline and online
Our course is different from most SEO courses, in that we teach the timeless principles of SEO that are unlikely to be affected by future changes to Google’s search algorithms.
All additional software needed for this course is freely available on the Internet and the process for downloading and installing it will be covered during the lessons.